“What matters to you?” – Turning ideas into purposeful action
Event time: 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Our Community Engagement webinar took place on Wednesday 24th May, 2pm where presenters talkedabout “What matters to you?” – Turning ideas into purposeful action.'
Health and care teams across Scotland have come up with innovative ways to have “what matters to you?” conversations. These conversations are helping teams understand what’s really important to each individual, giving them the insights they need to provide good person-centred care. When we engage with individuals about their health and care decisions, it can greatly improve their wellbeing and outcomes.
Watch our webinar to hear about Healthcare Improvement Scotland Community Engagement Directorate’s role in WMTY, and also to hear from a number of speakers from across Scotland talk about their own experiences of using “What matters to you?” in practice.
- The event will take place on MS Teams. You will be able to access the event using the link even if you are not registered with MS Teams.
- You will be able to contribute verbally and / or by writing in a text box.
- Live captioning is available as a feature of Teams.
- Points and questions put in the text box will be read aloud by the facilitator for those who do not follow text chat and verbal conversation at the same time.
- If you or a colleague has specific access requirements you need us to take account of, please let us know as soon as possible.