Voices Scotland Training
Voices Scotland is a free and flexible workshop that supports individuals and groups to explore health and social care issues that are important to them.
Originally developed by Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland (CHSS), the training can be delivered online by our team and can be tailored to suit the needs of your group.
Attendees can expect to learn more about:
- how the NHS is structured
- working with professionals to drive change
- benefits and barriers to public involvement in the health and social care
- using your personal experiences to shape improvement
- communicating effectively to influence change
- support and resources available to communities
- making a positive case for change
Find out more about the different sections of Voices Scotland training below.
The sessions can be delivered locally to you or online as a single workshop or a series of sessions. We can adapt the content to fit with the needs of your group. For example, we have tailored the training for secondary school pupils.
If you would like us to deliver a Voices Scotland Workshop for your organisation or group, or you would like further information about the workshop, then please complete this form.